Built for EB5 Regional Centers
ISCoA created EB5 Suite to solve the problem of tracking people, documents and processes in separate applications – hoping you don’t miss a filing date or fail to respond to a request from the USCIS, an agent, attorney or JCE. EB5 Suite combines the best elements of customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning and content management systems to introduce a comprehensive investor resource planning platform. This IRP Platform is your hub connecting all Regional Center activities needed to compile, track and file compliant I-924, I-526, I-829 and other required filings.
The Stakes are too high to take chances with important documents, filing dates and funding requirements. This software is the new standard for Regional Center administration and we are pleased that ISCoA brought it to the industry at such a critical time.
EB5 Suite is Made for You
- EB-5 Regional Center Workflow drives Efficiency
- Sharefile integration built in for secure document storage
- Document management for EB5 documents and due dates
- Projects, New Commercial Entities, and Job Creating Entities built in
- Verification Services integration built in (background checks and AML)
- Escrow Services integration built in
- Track all funds balances and transfers including documentation
- Robust reporting engine, including pre-made EB5 specific reports
- Every activity tracked and reported
- Cloud based with layered data security
ISCoA is Completely Unique
We recognize that no other business is quite like an EB-5 Regional Center and no software application has ever been created specifically to manage the complexities involved in running one. EB5 Suite has been produced solely for the specialized needs of a Regional Center with three important objectives in mind. First, the tracking of potential, current and former investors. Second, the series of filings that need to take place on a specific time schedule in order to maintain compliance. Finally, the need to track documents, emails and financial records back to projects, investors, attorneys, agents and of course, the USCIS.
ISCoA takes the guesswork out of running a Regional Center and frees you up to focus on your investors and projects. Our technology makes it possible for you to do more with fewer resources and to provide a layer of security for your data to ensure compliancy.